ClickAider Amy Grand - You Were There-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Amy Grand - You Were There

I never thought I needed someone 'til You came my way.
And how I ever lived without You I don't know to this day.
There were times I could've done better I know
But even when I failed You, oh your love would never let go.

You were there
When I needed someone to talk to
You were there
When I could not find my way-oh.
You know
You could've given up on me when it seemed that nobody cared.
You were there, You were there.

You know I've faced the same temptation time and again.
But how could someone leave this warmth to go out in the rain?
No one else could ever offer me more
Than Your love and Your understanding, a love I've never known before.

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa