ClickAider Duran Duran - To Whom It May Concern-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Duran Duran - To Whom It May Concern

Dear Mr. Bones, I've (We've) had enough
You can try to pull us down
With your pinstipe weasle stuff
But word travels in this town
I wouldn't write home about you
We're better off without you
Without you Mr. Bones

Some people feed on other people's troubles
Some people beat on other people's meat
Some people want to bleed us dry
And some people...Gonna down on your feet.

You said "Boy's I'll get you more
But you have got to pay me by the hour".
Anyways you are just another bore
Who believes he's a superpower.

When you talk about loyalty
I just hope you realize
Since you ate my roalities
Mr. Bones this is goodbye.

This is goodbye and such hereinafter shall be reffered.
Notwithstanding or foregoing statements unpreferred.
Don't claim you understand
When you've not heard a single word, a dicky bird.

Some people feed on other people's troubles.
Some people beat on other people's meat.
Some people want to bleed us dry
And some people... gonna drown on your feet

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa