ClickAider Air Supply - I Don’t Believe You-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Air Supply - I Don’t Believe You

Who are we to say who we must obey to get much better, ooh to get much better,
Who are we to say there`s only one way to read the letter,
A decision to make and here I must be sure it will not break me,
Not a friend in the place to say to my face if I`m right or if I`m wrong
Who are we to say what we must throw away it doesn`t matter ooh it doesn`t matter
This is for me this is for you it`s not inspiring it`s not the right thing
I can`t accept some things irrespective of how long you tell me
You can make me give in but that`s because I`m stronger than I should be.
(nakarat)
I don`t believe you, I don`t believe the things you say
There`s another way, I can choose to take
There`s another way and it`s for me to make
When there`s a voice to tell you the choice you will remember ooh you will remember
Know what to take what decisions to make without thinking
I can`t accept some things, I never will say yes when I don`t mean to
You make me give in but that`s because I `m happy when I`m with you.

(tekrar nakarat)

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa