ClickAider Air Supply - Heart & Soul-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Air Supply - Heart & Soul

Just loving you has left the world behind
I wish I knew how love could be so blind
Now all these thing I never can let go
Can`t let go
I`d give you my heart and soul( I`d give you my heart and soul)
If that`s what it takes to prove myself to you

I under stand my life has lost control
What would I do without your love to hold
Nobody knows how much I`ve come alive
All that I have to give I give to you from deep inside

I`d give you my heart and soul (I`d give you my heart and soul)
If that`s what it take to prove myself to you
I`d give you my heart and soul (I`d give you my heart and soul)
To hold you now and let your love come thru

And all these nights I sat alone waiting for someone
And here you are my very own, waiting for so long
I want to give you more than you have ever known before

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa