ClickAider Orange Blue - Lena-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Orange Blue - Lena

Orange Blue - Lena

Albüm Adı : Songs Of Liberty


I switch off that light
to make room for another truth
gotta get to the bottom of my grief
encased by memories
and charged by history
tryin' to release this gift of love
than everytime I lift my head
I fall down again

Lena show me how to get along
you're appearing in my dreams
Lena knows what I've been looking for
and I'll be fine, I'll be carefree
and you could sing for me

with a toumor in my mind
I loved and left behind
and I cried as I tried to win that fight
infinite reality, mysterious sceneries -
it seems nothing but a dream can get me out
everytime I lift my head up high
I miss that sky

Lena show me how when Lena sings for me

I gurgle with some youth again
and tell the moon about the man
though it knows about the spirit of my mind
so I raise my head again
and bend my knees to fall again
and I can take the pain as long as I believe

that Lena sings for me
Lena sings for me�

Lena lights a candle
to devert from the night

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa