ClickAider Destiny’s Child - Perfect Man-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Destiny’s Child - Perfect Man

Destiny's Child - Perfect Man

Albüm Adı : Survivor

Oh, oh, oh, oh
Caramel complexion
With the sexiest expression
Curly hair and corn rolls
Very nice physique ?? clothes
He looked at me
I looked at him
He asked me what I was thinking
Because he walked so beautiful
I didn't know what to say to him
1 - He was what I wanted
Exactly what I needed
He was what I fantasized
He was what I dreamed
And it would be so perfect
If him and me would leave
Why couldn't I just tell him my feelings?
We were meant to be
2 - I spotted him walking in the doorway
Of the restaurant of the other day
When I met that perfect man
I didn't speak when I had the chance
I didn't know exactly what to say
At the restaurant the other day
When I met that perfect man
I didn't speak when I had the chance
Sexy lips, platinum wrists
Ten tips like he gets manicures
I can't resist those eyes of his
Staring at his lips and then his ears
And his voice is hypnotizing
And his hand was tantalizing
I dismissed what I wished
Without me realizing
Repeat 1
Repeat 2 (2x)
All you ladies listening if you ever have the chance
To run into your definition of that perfect man
Don't be blinded by how fine the man is
And miss the chance that might be your last
Make him understand that he's your perfect man
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Repeat 2

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa