ClickAider Alicia Keys - Troubles-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Alicia Keys - Troubles

Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah

Dear Lord can you take it away? (Oooh)

This pain
in my heart that follows me by day

And at night it stalks me like the
shadows on my wall (Mmmmm)

Oh my goodness


[chorus:]

Feels
like the world is closin' on me

Feels like my dreams will never come to
me

I keep on slippin' deeper into myself

And I'm scared, so
scared


If you're troubled, you just gotta let it go

If you're worried
baby, you just gotta let it go

All your hustles aint for nothing, you just
gotta take it slow

When you need me baby, all you do is let it go


Why
does it feel that my mind is constantly trying to pull me down

I can't seem
to get away

Continous mistakes I know I've made before

How long will I
feel so out of place


[repeat chorus x4]

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa