ClickAider Alicia Keys - Fight-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Alicia Keys - Fight

Hey
Wheres your faith for jesus

Um hmmmm
Um hmmmm
Um hmmmm
Um hmmmm

You think I dont understand
You think your baby dont know whats goin on.
How come everyone keeps telling me what my own two eyes should see.
Wheres your faith in me?

1- I still got love for you.
And Im still gonna pray for you.
And still got hope for you.
And Im still gonna make my move.
I dont care what they say to you.
Still got a thing to do.
Fight is all I knew.
So what am I supposed to do.

2- as Im willing to fight fight for you.
Didnt come all this way, just to lose.
Didnt give you my heart so you could break it.
Were gonna make it.
Even if I have to fight for you.

Um hmm huh!
Say um hmmm huh!
Um hmm huh!
Ummm

Freedom is a basic right basic right
You cant take whats mine take whats mine
I wont let nobody hold me down.
Gotta fight
Gotta keep my dignity hey
Gotta do what I believe
Cant you stand up to them, take a stand hey

Repeat 1
Repeat 2 twice

Oh
Cuz I will if I have to
If I have to I will
You know I will if I have to.
If I have to I will.
You know I will if I have to.
If I have to I will.
Oh Im not gonna stand here watchin
Stand here and watch you turn your back on me
Said Ill fight for you baby.

Ooh ho
Oh ho
Oh hmm
Oh hmm

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa