ClickAider Alexander - Stay With Me-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Alexander - Stay With Me

Oh can't you see- Baby your the one for me
Cause you don't know- my heart
Oh can't you feel- Baby your my destiny
Cause you don't know- my love
If I'll give, you everythin
Ther's a place for me and you
Oh Babe we're more, more than two

Oh Darling: Stay with me
I'll promise all my heart to you (heart you gone)
Oh Darling, can't you see
what a real love can do? Oh Baby, Baby
Stay with me
And maybe it's forever girl (forever girl)
Just close your eyes for me
I'll show you a better world

I miss you so- you and I are one mile high
Caus you're the love of my life
Can't let you go- Baby I believe I'll fly
Cause our love will survive
You're like a kiss, from a rose
There's a way for us to go
And our love will grow

Baby, love is not a game for me, oh Baby Baby
Can't you see, you're in my heart

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa