ClickAider Alana Davis - Rest Of Yesterday-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Alana Davis - Rest Of Yesterday

The laws of reason tend to leave me cold
Ignore every season every season still I grow old...and cold
I`ve contained my future by holding on to the past
And I blame my teachers for letting me too fast
And I wonder now can i survive between wired awake and half alive
When I can`t succeed I can only try to validate each day
And I`m losing though I`m using my best
And I`m choosing to destroy all the rest of yesterday
They`ll suck you in with I believe in yous
And let you think it`s your gifts that make them choose you
Now I discover the catch about being real
It can make liars out of lovers who can`t handle what you feel
And I work so hard just to keep it clean
I do unto others you know what I mean
I got a backstage pass to my next dream that says I`m not alone
And I`m losing though I`m using my best
And I`m choosing to destroy all the rest of yesterday, all the rest of my yesterday

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa