ClickAider Alana Davis - Lullaby-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Alana Davis - Lullaby

At night as we lay down to sleep I wonder what you`ll show me
I think of you and the thoughts that you keep
And I wonder do you know me
Everything that I have is broken in two, everything that I am revolves around you
And you just don`t understand what a girl goes through
Everyone believes in something though they give it different name
You can search the world for that one thing but it`s all the same
Lay your body down, come and let me bring your body down
Listen to my voice, the only sound
As I lullaby you, lullaby you down
As the moon rides away from the sun she takes all his light and reflects it
I relate them to us just for fun
There`s a parallel that`s unexpected
Every star in the sky reminds me of you
Twinkling in my eyes the way that you do
And I don`t know why I get so blue
Everyday is filled with changes no matter where you go
Living in a world of strangers
So we go for what we know
Lay your body down...
Everyone believes in something but it`s all the same
I got you to keep going me going
So I guess I can`t complain
Lay you body down...

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa