ClickAider Alana Davis - Bye Bye-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Alana Davis - Bye Bye

I called my mom I called my friend
Looking for a reason to go home again
But you make me feel like I don`t belong
Like my heart`s too weak and my head`s too strong
Opposites attract sometimes but not the way
you`re attracting mine
And I can`t cange the way you are
Even though you think you`re some kind of rock star

I want you out of my life
`cause your heart is as cold as ice
It`s time that you hit the door
I don`t want to see you no more

You want me to walk like this and talk like that
Dye my hair and don`t wear hats
And dress too sleazy and go too far
But all I want to do is play my guitar
And I don`t think that it`s fair
And I don`t think that you care about me
Yeah but I see the way it`s got to be
I want you out of my life

Why am I in this alone
Is my love too much for you
What`s wrong with home
I hope you have found your answer
Becuase I think that I found mine
I want you out of my life

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa