ClickAider Air Supply - Lonely Is The Night-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Air Supply - Lonely Is The Night

Really thought that I could live without you
Really thought that I could make it on my own
Sent you away yeah I said I didn`t need you
I let you go I let you go I let you go
Now I`m so lost without you
Now you`re not here and now I know
(nakarat)
Lonely is the night when I`m not with you
Lonely is the night ain`t no light shining through
Till you`re in my arms till you`re here by my side
Lonely am I

Never thought that I that I would need you
Never thought that I that I`d be missing you
Gotta get you back
I just got to find a way now
To let you know to let you know to let you know
That I`m so lost without you
And now this world it ain`t just right

(tekrar nakarat)
I can make it through the day
I can fake it okay
I just smile and pretend
And I tell myself I`ll be alright

But lonely is the night
Lonely is the night

(tekrar nakarat)

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa