ClickAider Air Supply - I’ll Never Get Enough Of You-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

All last night we lay in bed making love
I never felt so much before with anyone
Never had to say a word
It was all right there
The warmth inside us flamed and circled everywhere
And if I never have another love
Well at least I had last night
Now I know how the feeling grows
`Cause you made me come alive

(nakarat)
I`ll never get enough, never get enough
Never get enough of you
I`ll never get enough, never get enough
Never get enough of you
I only wanna give you more

Now you`re gone, I`m all alone just lying here
Waiting for the moment when I`ll feel you near
Never asked If you`d come back, I`m to damn proud
I just smiled and touched your hair
As you went out
(tekrar nakarat)

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa