ClickAider Aina - Naschtok Is Born-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Aina - Naschtok Is Born

>> Naschtok Is Born

[Torek:]
Journey far and journey long
Must I before I rest
I leave the world behind
My world, I leave behind
No care have they, that evil folk
For souls cast aside
They beat my heart to dust
My heart beaten to dust

Weeks I go over hill and plain
Till I come to the pits of Hell
A barren land of rot
A land of barren rot
A gruesome beast call this their home
Who gladly I befriend
They need someone to rule
I'll be the one to rule

Then feast your eyes upon this jewel
An empire arises!
From nothingness I'll come to rule
Over the world's horizons

The beast in you has longed for blood
And blood you now shall taste
Your Saviour has at last arrived
In Nachtok we're embraced
Our day is come!

The Krakhon folk I've come to love
Near to my soul, they are
We hate and burn as one
We burn our hate as one
In ugliness I've found my core
A festering desire
To loose the pending storm
The doom within the storm

And feast your eyes upon this jewel
An empire arises!
From nothingness I'll come to rule
Over the world's horizons
Your wicked souls
Have longed for flesh
And flesh you now shall taste
Your hunger will not be denied
In Nachtok you're embraced
Our day is come!

The hand of fate reaching
From the bowels of the Earth
They'll not foresee as it takes hold
And grinds them into dirt
Retribution I'll deal out
No less than they deserve
And claim their shining deity
And on their knees they'll serve
ON THEIR KNEES!

[The Krakhon Army:]
Then feast your eyes upon this jewel
An empire arises!
From nothingness I'll come to rule-acap

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa