ClickAider Adam Ant - Puerto Rican-MP3 SARKI SÖZLERİ

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Adam Ant - Puerto Rican

Adam Ant - Puerto Rican



Uno, dos, tres, quatros........arriba!
I`ve seen you walking down the street
What`s that big dog by your feet
Whatever it is, it could do with a beating
It looks to me like....... a Puerto Rican
A chick like you it`s oh so rare
You get off on his greasy hair
You got a smart apartment, you got central heating
Why go waste it on a Puerto Rican
I`m gonna light up a beacon on a Puerto Rican
Strike a matchstick on his head
Light up a beacon on a Puerto Ric
You gonna watch me smile if he drops down dead (yeah!)
Me and the boys don`t think it`s right
That you stayed out with him all night
But don`t go making such a fuss
Come and burn him up with us!
Well I`m here standing at tierra del fuego
While you`re out, playing with that dago
With that girl I`m gonna make him cry
I won`t let that dago by!
Arriba

0 yorum:

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa